ROME PRIVATE TOURS YOUR WAY
One of the Leading Providers of Custom Private Tours and Custom Vacations in Rome or anywhere in Italy.
Upscale and Luxury Travel to Italy
Consider a pre-arranged mini-trip, a short 2-day trip or longer, incorporated into your travel plans.
You can even consider going outside for a tour outside Italy and do this at the beginning, at the end or in the middle of what you have already planned or arranged. Flying within the continent of Europe is easy. We can arrange one where ever you want to go. Sample of possible mini-trips from Rome to anywhere in Italy are available. Inquire.
Mini-Trips of Rome and from Rome, Italy:
Already have a trip to Rome planned but want to arrange a special tour of some of Italy’s other highlights? We can arrange a "mini-trip" lasting two to three days or longer that you can incorporate into your existing itinerary.
Let us know what you have in mind and we'll design a custom vacation of Italy for you and your group. Popular activities include olive oil tasting in Tuscany or Umbria; winery or wine tasting tours in Tuscany - Chianti, Umbria or Piedmont; and cooking classes in Umbria, Tuscany or Florence. Trips to spas or shopping excursions are also available. Special private tours or private VIP tours at the Vatican Museum, Sistine Chapel, Duomo in Venice and other locales can be arranged.
We can even arrange a mini-trip or a custom tour package to Puglia, Tuscany, Umbria, Venice, Milan, Amalfi Coast, Sicily or other destinations outside Italy to fit within your existing vacation plans. Travel within Europe is quick and easy; we can arrange flights and other travel logistics wherever you want to go. Mini-trips made easy to such destinations as Paris, London, Provence, Nice & French Riviera, Normandy, Burgundy, Bordeaux, Madrid, Barcelona, and Prague.
Please see below samples of possible mini-trips from Rome to anywhere in Italy.
Rome Mini-Trips: Private Tours in Rome, outside Rome & Anywhere in Europe
Rome Private Tours Your Way also offers Mini-Trips from Rome. These short, customizable trips or mini-vacation packages range from an overnight stay outside Rome to several days’ travel iside or outside Italy. Our private tours or custom vacations in Italy offer visitors a unique, authentic view of Italy, visiting special places not easily reached using public transportation. These mini-tour packages from Rome are private tours and fully customized.
Samples of tour packages or mini-trips in Rome or from Rome:
- Two days in Rome with private airport or train station transfers, guided tour with expert licensed tour guide for St. Peter's Basilica, Sistine Chapel and Vatican museum with appointment for quick entry.
- Three days in Rome with private airport or train station transfers, guided tours of Vatican and ancient Rome, day trip to Lake Bracciano or to Tivoli for Hadrian's villa and villa D'Este.
- Two-day tour of Sorrento and the Amalfi Coast with guided tours of Pompeii or Herculaneum and Mt. Vesuvius and an overnight stay in Sorrento, Positano or Ravello
- Three-day tour of the Amalfi Coast, including tours of Pompeii, Positano, Ravello and Capri
- Three-day tour of Naples & its acclaimed archeological museum; Pompeii; and Amalfi Coast driving tour to Positano, Amalfi and Ravello
- Two-day trip to Florence with visits to Accademia and Uffizi gallery
- Two-day trip to Tuscany's Siena, Pienza, Montalcino with Wine Tasting
- Two-day trip to Umbria's Spoleto and Orvieto
- Three-day trip to Umbria: Assisi, Perugia, Orvieto, Spoleto
- Three-day trip in Paris customized to your travel needs with tours of Louvre museum, a walking tour of Marais or your choice neighborhood and a day trip to Versailles.
- Three or four-day trip to London as you wish. You can include a visit to the British museum or the Tate Modern and see the crown jewel at the Tower of London after doing Afternoon Tea at The Dorchester or Fortnum & Mason.
- Barcelona tour package can also be arranged to include a private tour guide that will take you on a driving tour of the city and take you into the Picasso museum as well as the Familia Sagrada, one of Gaudi's famous structure.